Sunday, November 2, 2008

Me, Matt and Hugh


Alright, so they say every one has a doppelganger. Funny thing about doppelgangers, you might not look like them at all most of your life, then randomly you go bald and SHAZAM! (spell check is awesome... "shamus?" because that makes more sense than shazam....)

So recently I gave in to my thinning hair and cut it all off. I think it took my big brother Shaun all of 25 seconds to come up with my doppelganger - Seahawks quarterback Matt Hasselbeck.

Since the realization, Matt and I have grown close. The above picture is of he and I doing a got milk commercial. I filled in as his stunt double, just in case things got out of hand.

In summary, shave your head. It's interesting who you will look like. I went from being mistaken for Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale's love child to a guy with a milk mustache. Okay maybe I only dreamed I was carrying Hugh Jackman's love child.... this is going down hill very quickly. But hey, Matt Hasselbeck is better than James Carville, right?


















Hugh, call me.....



.....

2 comments:

Shaun said...

A couple corrections...

1) You did not "randomly" go bald. That's genetics, baby, the sames ones that I have...and that Aaron seems not to have.

2) Hasselbeck is actually still the starter in Seattle, he's just been hurt for a few weeks.

3) I never said you didn't look like James Carville.

Shaun said...

Another thing...

Don't let Dad see this. He'll correct your post title to "Matt, Hugh, and Me."