Friday, October 31, 2008

what the blog?

Shaun called me and told me to do it.... and we all know that when Shaun tells me to do something, I always do it. Just ask the poor lady who almost ran me over with her car when I was 8. Shaun dared me to run out in the street as we were walking to school, so of course I did it. Shaun still laughs about this, and even remembers what I was yelling..... which he teases me about to this day.

"Don't hit me!"

(at least I had the sense to yell, even if I didn't have the sense to get out of the street!)

5 comments:

Darbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun said...

Dude, good to see you getting your blog on. But why do you have to go making this stuff up? These stories keep getting better as we get older. Like the time I told you to drink a cup full of bathwater, shampoo, conditioner, and Ivory soap scuds. Suuuurrrrre. Just remember that YOU were the one that urinated on MY head. No wonder I'm bald.

Shaun said...

How come you posted a picture of Sue with Matt Hasselbeck? Weird...

Brent Redford said...

COMPLETELY repressed that memory, yeah thanks for bringing that on up... but wait, how come I'M bald then...

Toby Tullis said...

that is the funniest starter blog ever....Dude-don't hit me